SEBAGO RETURNS POLICY
WEB RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Returning or exchanging your item is simple please read our policy details to ensure you have all of the correct information to return your purchase.
You have 30 days from receiving your order to return it. (For items shipped outside of the UK some exceptions may apply but these will be at the discretion of the business). Items must be returned to us as new, unworn, with all original packaging and in a saleable condition with the tags unremoved. Returns that do not meet our policy will be sent back to you.
In the unlikely event that the item you have received is sub-standard, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and a photo or description of the fault. We get back to you to resolve your issue.
Please do not contact us multiple times for the same enquiry - we do our best to get back to you within 72 hours, duplicate enquiries will only slow down this process. Thank you.
INTERNATIONAL WEB RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Please be aware that it will be your responsibility to organise the return and that if you have paid duty, clearance, tax or carrier charges we will not refund those values to you, only the value per item we charged you will be refunded. Please ensure you complete the return request before sending anything back.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER
Once you’ve decided you’d like to exchange or return, please follow these simple steps.
2. Check your emails for your return confirmation with all the information you need to return your items
3. Package up your order and send it back to us, please include your return authorisation e-mail. We recommend you use a tracked service (We don't offer a free returns service)
4. Once we receive your item please allow up to 21 working days for your return to be processed (on busy periods this may take slightly longer)
For convenient returns we recommend using a tracked service from a courier or postal service of your choice.
We recommend you select a reputable company who offer tracking to ensure your parcel reaches us safely. As the parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives back with us, ensure that you get proof of postage in case you need to contact us about your return.
NOTE: All returns for change of mind or incorrect sizing will be the responsibility of the customer, including all costs associated with sending stock back for a refund.
If you haven't got the right size then not to worry. If you would like to swap your purchase for the same style in a different size or colour in the same style, please fill out RETURN REQUEST FORM and state you want an exchange and the size you would like.
If it is a different style you would like then please return your item using the above 'Returns' instructions and purchase the other style separately.
RECEIVING A WEB REFUND
Refunds will be credited to the same card or PayPal account which you made your original purchase. If for any reason that is not possible (i.e. the card has expired) we will contact you for further information. We refund all orders in sterling only. We are not accountable for exchange rate fluctuations.
OUR RETURN POLICY
· You must retain your receipt or proof of purchase until the returns process is complete.
· Please return all items, including the box.
· If you are trying shoes on, stand on a carpeted surface to protect the soles
· The product must be in resalable condition
· Please don’t sticker or cello tape etc. the shoe box, please pack the box into packaging before returning.
· We will not accept returns that have been soiled, torn or damaged due to incorrect washing. Each garment is wash-tested and quality control checked on each production batch prior to leaving the factory.