This double-breasted regular-fit Pea coat is a classic sailor’s jacket for cold weather, created to wrap the body in warmth while keeping the frigid winter air out, also thanks to the flip-up collar and lapel.
Still a timeless class statement today, the Pea Coat was originally worn by military and sailors of European and later American navies, with references on American newspapers as early as the 1720s.
- Made of a heavy 100% woolen fabric and is completely lined in Nylon for extra wind-resistance.
- Features buttons with rubber finish
- 2 front double welt pockets and two inner pockets
- Ergonomic underarm ventilation cuts
- Personalized eyelets
- External hang/dry loop
- Personalised Sebago Docksides flag.
- Lining: Polyester 100%
- External: Wool 100%