Packed with pure North American DNA, the checkered chore lumberjack jacket is that mid to heavy weight over shirt that layers just strategically right as the colder season gets the better of the outdoors.
The perfect marriage between function and style, this jacket offers warmth and weather protection while working nicely as a casual top layer, thanks to its comfort construction, versatility and timeless looks. The Aroostook takes its name from the Aroostook County in the U.S. state of Maine along the Canada–U.S. border, east of the Rocky Mountains.
- Regular-fit, it is made from a warm and soft Wool.
- It features three large front patch pockets, the lower ones with snap buttons
- Adjustable cuffs with snap button
- Front snap button placket
- 1 inner pocket
- Real leather insert details
- Reinforcements under all snap buttons
- Personalized Sebago Campsides flag.
- Wool 80%, Polyester 10%, Nylon 5%, Acrylic 5%